StoneLoops! is an amazingly dynamic puzzle-arcade game set in the prehistoric world of Jurassica. Thanks to unique gameplay mechanics and non-stop action, it's bound to please even the most selective gamers.
Take a trip through the five colorful realms of Jurassica - from wild jungle, through endless glacier, to the edge of a blazing volcano. Own five houses and collect 24 trophies in this crazy, action-packed adventure.
» version 1.08 - posted on 2010-11-05
EULA - End User License Agreement
License agreement for StoneLoops!
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT (AGREEMENT) CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. THIS AGREEMENT LICENSES SOFTWARE TO YOU FROM CODEMINION AND CONTAINS WARRANTY AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMERS. BY SELECTING THE ACCEPT OR AGREE BUTTON, YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU SHOULD EXIT THIS PAGE WITHOUT SELECTING THE ACCEPT OR AGREE BUTTON. IN THE SOLE EVENT YOU WERE ONLY PRESENTED WITH THE AGREEMENT FOR REVIEW AFTER YOU HAVE MADE A PAYMENT FOR THE SHOCKWAVE.COM SOFTWARE AND YOU DID NOT CLICK THE ACCEPT OR AGREE BUTTON, YOU MAY SEEK A REFUND OF THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE SHOCKWAVE.COM SOFTWARE (IF ANY).
By selecting the "Accept" button, you agree with the following statements:
As a End User, you are permitted to:
1) Use the software only for personal and non-commercial use, on a single computer.
2) Make 1 copy of the program, for backup purposes only.
3) Distribute the installer for the free/trial version without modification at no charge, on a non-commercial basis.
4) All rights not specifically granted are retained.
As a End User, you are prohibited from:
1) Making or distributing copies of the software, or electronically transferring the software from one computer to another or over a network (other than as distributing the installer for the free/trial version without modification at no charge on a non-commercial basis).
2) Decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling, or otherwise reducing the software to a human-perceivable form.
3) Modifying, selling, renting, transferring, reselling, distributing software or access keys relating thereto or creating derivative works based upon the software or any part thereof.
4) Re-exporting, directly or indirectly, the software into any country prohibited by the United States Export Administration Act and the regulations thereunder.
5) Altering or circumventing any digital rights management.
The software contains digital rights management systems (DRMS) which may transmit the following pieces of information, along with other information to Codeminion and/or its distributors and their affiliates, when you either enter a purchase key or sign in with your subscription service user name and password: Operating System, CPU Version Information (including serial number from a serial-number-enabled Pentium III), BIOS Version Information, NetBIOS Computer Name, DOS HD Serial Number, Hard Drive Size / Geometry, S.M.A.R.T. IDE HD Serial Number, Network Card MAC Address, IP Address and Size of Physical Memory. Your use of the software is your consent to the DRMS. Codeminion and/or its distributors and their affiliates may disable or terminate your access to the software in the event there is a reasonable basis to determine there has been unauthorized or illegal use, and you hereby indemnify and hold Codeminion and its distributors and their affiliates harmless from any such action. In the event your access to the software is mistakenly disabled or terminated your sole remedy shall be to have the software re-activated.
Disclaimer: This Program is distributed 'AS IS' and no claims are made as to it's suitability for any purpose, if any. Codeminion its distributors and any of their affiliates does not assume any responsiblity for lost or damaged files, memory, or registry entries.
Copyright 2008 by Codeminion. All rights reserved. This computer program is protected by copyright law and international treaties.